I made a neon zebra print nail art.
How I made this:
- For the base coat I used the Trind nail repair natural.
- Then I used a white color for the tips and I apply this 2 times.
- If that dried, I used a piece of sponge to apply the yellow, orange and pink color.
- I used the best glue ever so I can apply the glitters on it (you can't see it very well on the picture) and sealed that of with a top coat.
- After that I made a zebra print with a triper brush and black color.
- At last I used a top coat.
I hoop you liked it and try it out.