All right than, I've made a new card with a dog.
I'm going to try explain it but I don't remember it exactly.
The base card is a blue color (
Then I used from the cartridge “Paper Lace” blz 23 lace 2 Shadow and I guess the green paper is cut out on
(but I don’t know for sure). The patron green paper should be cut out on
3,75inch, I think.
The 2 dogs are from the cartridge “Nate’s ABCs” page 27 (the dog that’s walks) and page 40 (the dog with the leach). I don’t know the size from the dogs I guess the big dog is around 2 ore
inch and the little dog could be 1 ore 1,75 inch.
At last I finished it with a ribbon and rhinestones.
- DL.Art Thankful Thursday - May Linky
- Electic Ellapu - Anything Goes
- Fashionable Stamping Challenges - Anything Goes
- Glitter n Sparkle - Anything Goes
- One Stitch At A Time - Anything Goes
- Catch The Bug - Anything Goes
- Our Creative Corner - Anything Goes
- Crafty Catz – Anything Goes
- Inspire me Fridays – Anything Goes
- As you Like It – Favorite Dies and/or punch
- My Heart Pieces Digital Stamp- Anything Goes
- Paper Crafting Journey – Anything Goes
- The Super Bowl – Anything Goes
- Lady Anne’s Challenge – Anything Goes
- Divas By Design – Anything Goes
- Inklings & Yarns – Inky Linky 14
- Whimsy Stamps – Anything Goes
- Simply Create Too – Anything Goes
I hope you like the card