Here is the nailart as promise in purple glitters!
I really love this nail art and it looks so different only using a different glittercolor.
As promise I made a little movie from this nail art.
My sweet followers I want to announce that you can follow me on facebook as well..https://www.facebook.com/NailArtByIris
This is the link to my FB page and you can find the link in the right upper corner.
All right, now how it’s done.
- At first I used my ‘trind nail repair natural’.
- If this is dry I made a black French manicure accept one finger (you choose witch one) this one you make totally black (i chose the ring finger).
- Now I use ‘the best glue ever’, on the French manicure I do only the tips so you still can see a little black line. On the finger that’s all black I make in the middle a big stroke with on the sides a little black line. Wait on till the glue dry’s a bid.
- So now you choose the glitter color you like (I picked purple) and put the glitter over the glue so it will stick on the nail.
- After that I used topcote (3 ore 4 times on till you don’t feel the glitter).
- If the last cote of you’re topcote is still wet, you can put some rhinestones on it. I used five in a half a circle. Another topcote will seal it and you’re done!
So now you've got another beautiful nailart design!
I've you want to see how you make this nailart, you can click on the movie below. Please subscribe on my youtubechannel :D
I love comments and followers! I've you have questions please ask them, I'll try to answer them